This looked like fun and so here is my version:
Scattergories: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the Person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Now Go!
Your Name: Matilda
1. Famous singer/band: Mick Jagger
2. 4 letter word: make
3. Street name: Mistletoe Dr.
4. Color: Mint green
5. Gifts/presents: Movies
6. Vehicle: Monster truck
7. Items on a menu: Manicotti
8. Boy Name: Matthew
9. Girl Name: Mindy
10. Movie Title: My Fair Lady
11. Drink: Mocha Frappucino
12. Occupation: Mommy
13. Flower: Magnolia
15. Magazine: Magnificat
16. US City: Mesquite, TX
17. Pro Sports Team: Mavericks
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Motorcycle accident on the highway
19. Something U Throw Away: Moldy bread
20. Things you shout: Mommy needs the wet wipes!
21. Cartoon Character: Marmaduke
Take a break and have some fun. It is harder than it looks!
Why don't the wipes stay in one place? Mine are always wandering from room to room at the MOST inconvienient times.ReplyDelete
And I just very courageously ordered two doll kits from Magic Cabin. Be ready for a desperate call for help from me in 10-14 days.ReplyDelete
Please do! I'll help if I can.ReplyDelete
I just did my list - it was harder than it looked!ReplyDelete