And since I can't find a recipe that is exactly what he wants, I will be creating one.
NO CAKE!!! Remember?No Bake Blueberry Creme Pie.
It will be something like this tasty treat in pie form:
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8oz.)
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 C. thawed non dairy whipped topping
- 10 graham cracker sheets, broken in half
- 1 1/2 C. fresh blueberries, washed and dried thoroughly
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on med. speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread onto graham crackers and top with fruit.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar. Beat until fluffy. Spoon mixture into baked pie shell and spread evenly. Arrange banana slices on cream cheese layer. Spread pie filling on top of banana slices
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup cream and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat until stiff. Spread whipped cream on top of pie. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.