- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cleaned, skinned and cut into large chunks or canned pineapple rings cut into large chunks
- wooden skewers soaked in water
Skewer the chicken and the pineapple separately (or together). Mix up another batch of sauce and boil on stove top thickening with cornstarch if needed. Use to baste the chicken pieces during grilling. Grill or broil until chicken is done and pineapple is warm and slightly browned.
*You can add more brown sugar to the marinade for the pineapple if you think it might be too bitter.
These look delicious!ReplyDelete